[OM] Who was asking about a 35-70 3.6 lens hood?

Subject: [OM] Who was asking about a 35-70 3.6 lens hood?
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:21:41 -0700
After coming back from 10 days vacation I went through 800 plus messages
from the list
today at work. The laptop that I carried with me died on day one and I
couldn't check my e-mail. They don't work too well after a Budweiser
bath.  I remember someone asking for a lens hood for a 35-70 f3.6 but
unfortunately I trashed the messages and forgot to save that one. So
whoever the begging,groveling Zuikoholic was, please contact me off list
and let's see just how bad you want that lens hood.

I spent 10 days traveling up and down the Tennessee River in my 19 foot
Sea Ray photographing everything from July 4th celebrations in one of
the old river towns to cottonmouths in the backwater sloughs. Carried my
4-T and 2-N, one loaded with print film and one with Provia F. My 21 f2
saw a lot of action,except when I was chasing snakes, then the Tamron
400 f4 was called into play. Shot a lot of macro with the 50 f3.5, there
is just so much little stuff that people never get to see along the
banks of a river system. Everything held up fine considering the 100 to
109 degree heat index plus the very exciting thunderstorms that I
managed to get caught in. At one time I thought I might actually
photograph the lightening bolt that would strike me. Just hoped the
camera would fall in the boat and not fly into the river!!! Now its back
to work and wait for the film to get back from the developer.

later,
mike m.