RE: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**

Subject: RE: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:40:19 -0700
That's my practice to a "t". And I thoroughly agree with the sentiments
expressed here regarding posting feedback regarding buyers as soon as
they've paid for their purchase. At that point, they've met their obligation
to me, and they deserve the feedback. It's then my duty to meet my
obligation to them, and make darn sure I send what I advertised.

Sellers that refuse to post feedback until the buyer has, are, IMNSHO,
weaseling. (Worried that they're NOT delivering what they advertised,
perhaps?) I may buy from one of them once, but never will again. You may run
some risk by posting feedback early, but I don't think most buyers are
likely to post neg feedback if you deliver what you promise.

---
Scott Gomez