RE: [OM] 16mm f3.5 question

Subject: RE: [OM] 16mm f3.5 question
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:15:18 +1000
Thanks Chip, it was about half Ebay average and I have 90 day return on it
if required.  I've just had a quick look and the only bit that is missing is
the piece that screws into one of the rings in the mount and transmits the
info from inside the lens, if that makes any sense.  Just one piece of bent
metal and two screws.

Think I'll give my local camera tech a call and see what he says. If it's a
cheap repair I'll probably keep it as I've always wanted one of these (as
well as every other Zuiko).

Stephen