[OM] 16mm f3.5 question

Subject: [OM] 16mm f3.5 question
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:24:38 +1000
Probably a silly question but here goes:

I've just had a good look at the 16mm I recently acquired via mail order.
Glass is spotless but I can't say that for the rest of the lens, someone has
had a go at scratching index marks on the lens mount itself and the focus
ring rubber grip is missing.  These I can live with and were disclosed at
the time of purchase.

My main concern however is the aperture coupling lever, should it have one?.
I've got the stop down lever which works fine but there is no sign of an
aperture coupling lever.

Thanks

Stephen