[OM] RE: eBay Photo Equipment Sellers

Subject: [OM] RE: eBay Photo Equipment Sellers
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 10:50:32 -0700
I'd like to think/hope you're having a run of bad luck (and you have my
sympathies). I've had really good results, so far, with the only real
problem being exorbitant "shipping/handling" charges in a couple of cases.

I'm curious: Have you had an success in getting any of the sellers to accept
returns or make good in any other manner on the deals?

---
Scott Gomez