Re: [OM] eBay BIN on a 35-70 f3.6

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay BIN on a 35-70 f3.6
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 13:02:06 +1000
This looks like the correct hood - it's quite unusual in that it clamps on
to the body, not the front of the lens. As you go down to 35mm, the front
element racks out inside it and less of it is occluded by the hood - the
result is a kind of self adjusting hood that is quite unique, to my
knowledge. Very clever indeed.
The 35-80mm f2.8 hood is a tulip, bayonet fit. Haven't you got one yet :)
AndrewF