[OM] T-8 or T-10? ~*Ring Flash Mystery*~

Subject: [OM] T-8 or T-10? ~*Ring Flash Mystery*~
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:13:31 EDT

"John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> replied:
>Was this your Jessops, by any chance? I got a couple of what I thought
>were T10s sent to my local branch a while back and one of them was
>odd, very similar to how you describe it. It either looked like a T10
>but said it was a T8 or vice versa.
>It's quite possible that the one you saw is the same "T9", having been
>returned to its originating branch and been sloshing around their
>branch network ever since.

Yes, I think it may be the same one. I had it sent over from Totty Court Road
London to the store at Kettering. Our shop manager said "From the Jessops
item label, it looks like its been in the system for ages."

Maybe I better buy it - the only ever T-9 prototype in existence! ;-) E-B*y,
here we go!

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/