Re: [OM] OT Tallest tree

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Tallest tree
From: "O. Candemir" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 00:44:55 +1000
Absolutely correct as far as it is defined in the Oxford Dictionary:

BCE = Before Common Era

At 09:53 AM Tuesday 3/07/2001, you wrote:
I am not sure about this, but I think you will find that people who are offended by the Christ in BC are just as likely to be offended by the Christian in Before Christian Era. I have only ever seen Before Common Era. Since there are still cultural differences in most things, I still use BC even though its not PC.
Trevor