RE: [OM] Silver oxide juice...

Subject: RE: [OM] Silver oxide juice...
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:03:24 +0100 (BST)
I can live with 6 months, the batteries aren't that
expensive, however I just checked out a link about
battery drain and it states that it is caused by a
short in a transistor or IC. As surface mounted
transistors can be de-soldered and replaced by someone
skilled at soldering (i.e. me) does anyone know which
transistor is the one that goes faulty? Surface
mounted transistors are easy to buy, so I would
consider having a go.

--- Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Chris -