Re: [OM] What would your perfect $1100 kit be?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would your perfect $1100 kit be?
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 16:09:20 -0400
I'd go for the Ex+, if possible.  KEH's bgn bodies are, well, a bargain.
The bargain lenses, though are a bit more risky unless you get a sales agent
to describe an item to you over the phone.  They can have marks on the glass
which they claim won't affect picture quality.  They're probably right, but
I like my lenses to have unmarred glass.
JP