Re: [OM] Chg to Private List?

Subject: Re: [OM] Chg to Private List?
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 22:16:31 -0400
Those who get individual posts may not be aware of how hopelessly
clotted the digests have become.  Listees who admonish to "just hit the
delete key" might find the last digest of interest.  I've posted it
here:

http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/digest.txt

Somewhere in there are about 33 messages from bona fide list members.
But 9 of those are posts about the spam! (or bounced requests to
"REMOVE".)  That leaves about 24 or so photo-related posts.

I sure do appreciate the effort by the list managers. But if we're
starting to lose valued contributors over this, then we have a real
problem. The only other list I s*bscribe to is a Yahoo! digest, and it's
100% Spam and HTML-free.

Food for thought. . . .

Morgan Sparks