Re: [OM] OMs in Action

Subject: Re: [OM] OMs in Action
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:10:34 -0600
At 08:58 PM 6/28/2001 -0700, Barry Hinderks wrote:

[snip]

>Garth & Chris O - didn't call 'cause I was at it from 7:30 AM the morning
>after I arrived until 11:00 PM the night before my flight!

S'alright -- considering the things I've been going through in my life as of
late, I probably wouldn't have been very good company.

>The images:
>        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/AF.1.jpg
>        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/CS.2.jpg
>        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/CS.4.jpg
>        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/CS.5.jpg
>        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/CS.6.jpg
>        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/CS.7.jpg
>
>Gary E. - next time I am in Edmonton I will get a chance to fly and shoot
>some soaring from a Grob motorglider - full oxy and they tell me they hit
>29,000 feet at Cowley, AB regularly. Can't wait!!
>Chris B - the RAF were kind enough to send a pair of Harriers down from
>Cold Lake to put on display for the Airfest event - the boys put on a good
>show for us - I'll post some images once I get them back.

I was kicking myself for not attending the ceremonies for Blatchford Field.
I've always been particularly fascinated by Harriers, and would've loved to
grab a few shots of 'em in action.  Mind you, I'm off to the Reynolds-Alberta
museum in a while to try and get some good shots of the full-scale replica of
the Avro Arrow they've got parked there.  **SIGH**  The interceptor that never
was...

Garth