RE: [OM] FS: Lots of stuff!

Subject: RE: [OM] FS: Lots of stuff!
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:13:35 +0200
Hi,

> Feel free to ask questions as necessary.  For those of you weary of buying
> from a stranger, I have a feedback rating on eBay of 94 with no negatives
> and have sold over 200 items there.

...and on top of that, Patrick gets an extra special recommendation from me,
for his great (and free!) help in obtaining spare parts for my 28/2. Patrick
has been extremely helpful, fair, and friendly and even when I offered him
additional money for helping me out, he did not take any.

I've had a quick look at his page and the stuff seems to be in very nice
condition and fairly priced, so I can recommend you guys to take a look
there too!

Cheers,
Olafo