Re: bad influence was: Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/barga in

Subject: Re: bad influence was: Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/barga in
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:42:08 -0500
Dave, I wouldn't worry too much.  I joined in the fall of 99, about 18
months ago. I just checked my database where I keep track of each individual
piece of equipment that I have 'passed through my hands'.  It includes the 5
or 6 things I already owned, everything in my current inventory and all the
pieces I bought and then sold in that time.

I was a little surprised to discover 887 records in the database.

Tom