Re: bad influence was: Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/barga in

Subject: Re: bad influence was: Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/barga in
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:56:03 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/01 12:31:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've heard about the seven year itch and all, but...

I joined the list a little over a year ago.  I had an OM-1md and a 35mm
f/2.8.  Since then I have acquired (in no particular order) :

OM-2
OM-2n
OM-1 (2 of them)
35SP Black
35SP Chrome (2 of them)
35RC (3 til I found a nice one)
50mm f/1.4
50mm f/3.5
28mm f/2.8
85mm f/2
35-70 f/4
75-150 f/4
200mm f/4
300mm f/4.5
OM-4t Champagne  (Tom Scales fault)
Too many TTL cords cases and other goodies to mention here.  I am pretty well
there for awhile.  The lenses I want now cost more than everything I have
acquired so far.  So, I will have to pull in my horns, stay away from eBay
and save some money to buy the really fast long lenses.

I even take pictures with this stuff.  Hey it's past mid-life crisis time, so
I guess it's just an old boy and his toys.  Great fun and the list has been
great fun and a catalyst to do something that I always wanted to.

(Oh and did I mention this really nice Rollei I got?  But that's another
story)

Am I hooked or what?

Dave Dougherty