Re: [OM] Ebay creep warning

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay creep warning
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:05:19 -0600
At 08:01 AM 6/28/2001 -0600, you wrote:

>Pawel Panufnik

How interesting.  There is a "Pawel Panufnik" listed on the following page:

     http://xgerine.homeip.net/hideaway/masa.html

(Use your "find in page" feature in your browser to find the reference.)

If this is the same guy, he's pissed off a lot of people (the implication on
the page is that he did so without being successful at actually taking their
money, but apparently he tried).

The name is not that common on the 'Net, in any case.  I found only one other
reference so far (but my search hasn't been exhaustive) -- some guy in
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada with this name, who is a dancer with a Polish Folk
Dance Ensemble.  For those of you who are geographically-challenged, Winnipeg's
about 1200 kilometres (750 miles) east of Edmonton as the crow flies, so I
kinda doubt it's the same guy.

But you never know.  8^>

Garth