Re: [OM] Who owns your photograph

Subject: Re: [OM] Who owns your photograph
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 20:46:44 +1000
Chris Charlton wrote -
>I agree.......the lesson??? Lawyers are leeches...

NOT my point at all - lawyers act for a client. The client sets the rules -
the lawyer does a job. I teach. There are fairly rigid expectations that I
will conform to certain standards of behaviour and deliver a set
curriculum. Often, I bite my tongue. Sometimes I have to teach a curriculum
that I think dated or irrelevant. What does that make me? Who do you work
for?
AndrewF