Re: [OM] Strange colors for the digest?

Subject: Re: [OM] Strange colors for the digest?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 11:03:58 +0100
No Curt

My programme (same version) is producing the normal stuff. But, I am getting some posts a few days late. Yours was posted on Wednesday, but I have only downloaded it today, Sunday morning.

Chris

Has anyone else been getting the digests in strange colors? I'm used to various background colors, but the last two came through with strange type colors.... one with white type on a white background, the next with faint blue type on a white background..... makes it a challenge to read! I'm using a HTML aware mail program (Eudora 5.1), if that makes any difference.....

Curt Hedman

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker