Re: [OM] Question on loading film.

Subject: Re: [OM] Question on loading film.
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:10:41 -0500
The problem is that the shutter will stay open in Auto mode -- you can
get around this by setting the camera in Manual at a fast speed.

One other CRITICAL note:
As the drawings show, put the film leader INTO but NOT THROUGH the
take-up spool.  If you put the leader all the way through the take-up
spool so that it comes out the other side, the take-up will get too big,
too soon, resulting in overlapping frames.