Re: [OM] forest fires and missile photography

Subject: Re: [OM] forest fires and missile photography
From: Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:18:03 -0400

Gary Edwards wrote:

I've seen a lightning trigger advertised in a photo magazine and am
interested myself.
I was in Chama, NM about this time last year and also went through the
better part of a roll getting a strike on film.  Being on the flats with
a well defined storm such as you had is awesome.  Great shot.
Mike Gardner