Re: [OM] forest fires and missile photography

Subject: Re: [OM] forest fires and missile photography
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:06:06 -0700
In a message dated 6/20/01 9:27:17 PM Central Daylight Time, garyetx@xxxxxxxx
writes:

 Bad news is that the
  rainy season in New Mexico often produces more lightning than rain.  The
  last time this happened we waited for three months for rain.  Any authentic
  medicine men on the List?

Hi Gary,
It's going to rain and probably very heavily with high winds and lightning on
June 30,2001. How do I know? My family and I will be driving through New
Mexico that day on our way to Colorado. Count on it.

Gary Faulkenberry

Rainstorms in New Mexico are spectacularly photogenic. Camera, tripod, umbrella.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California