Re: [OM] TOPE 6: another one joins the gallery :)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 6: another one joins the gallery :)
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:25:46 +0000
TOPE 5 capped out at 57 entries. TOPE 6 is almost there with 52, making it the second largest thus far (TOPE 1 is forever open and does not count). Very pleased to see the level of participation is climbing over time! Who says the OM system is "dead?"

  TOPE 1:  57 (always open)
  TOPE 2:  32
  TOPE 3:  43
  TOPE 4:  31