Re: [OM] Floppy Bounce Grip 2 - Hank has same problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Floppy Bounce Grip 2 - Hank has same problem
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:57:07 +0100
Hank,
         Thanks to information supplied by Mark Dapoz
                 http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware I was able to fathom
out how to dismantle the "tilt" side of the BG2. My problem was 3 screws
going through the tilt mechanism into the flash shoe. They were loose and
bent. Now all I have to do is find replacements! At least I have found the
problem and am well on the way to fixing it. I hope this helps. If only
Olympus had used larger screws in the first place..or added locating pins!
                                                          Regards, John
Duggan, Wales, UK.