Re: [OM] Wide Angle site

Subject: Re: [OM] Wide Angle site
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:45:51 +0100
Mike Blaney says

> try: http://www.wide-angle.nl

> Has anyone any knowledge of buying from this site?

Yes. I have bought 2 consignments of Oly (of course) stuff from Jaap
and been very pleased. Goods arrived very well packed in as good a
time as one could expect, and were in superb condition. There was a
problem with one item - 35RD wouldn't fire flash properly - I sent it
back to Jaap and it came back working perfectly.

Dealing internationally can be a bit frustrating - post is slow, and
there can be difficulties paying, specially now that the banks have
abandoned the splendid Eurocheque system and we Brits are still
refusing to get into bed with the rest of Europe. But if Jaap had one
of the Holy Grail bits I wanted I wouldn't hesitate to order from him
again.

John