Re: [OM] user opinions of 85-250/5 and 65-200/4

Subject: Re: [OM] user opinions of 85-250/5 and 65-200/4
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:36:31 +0800
The 85-250 is a well made lens, construction is excellent. Besides a
bit dark in the viewfinder. I found its focusing ring is much easier
and smoother to operate than the 200/4, 180/2.8 and of course the very
heavy 300/4.5.

The performance of this lens is fine, with high contrast and normal
resolution. The price is not high, well below the price of either the
1.4x-A or the 180/2.8 alone.

C.H.Ling