Re: [OM] RE: OM-2n Mirror lock

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: OM-2n Mirror lock
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:16:14 -0400
If shutter  is locked up (mirror up, curtain pattern showing) push lever to
"reset"  position.  In some cases shutter will fire, mirror will come down.
Turning shutter speed ring to "B" will do the same thing.  If mirror doesn't
come down, something else is wrong.  If mirror is already down, shutter
cocked, but it still won't fire, something else is wrong.  It is assumed
that good silver oxide 1.5V batteries are already installed and you get a
steady red LED in the battery check position.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000