Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 19-35: a good buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 19-35: a good buy?
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:47:48 +0200
Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for the valuable information. I am interested in sharpness,
however, so I have to reconsider the Vivitar. One thing that also concerns me
is the price. The shop wants more than the 130 £ for the MF version, and the
price was 20% more before. I know prices are higher in Denmark, but I think I
have a good argument for the seller here.

Bernd