[OM] Olympus-Service in Germany + Frank Timmann

Subject: [OM] Olympus-Service in Germany + Frank Timmann
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:30:23 +0200
Dear list members,

does anybody know a service for OM and PEN F in Germany or around, where I
can get my stuff repaired, if OLYMPUS can't?

I already know Frank Timmann, but of course are looking for somebody else!!

About 2 weeks ago I wrote a warning concerning Mr. Timmann, because I
believed he does not continue OM service.

By an other list member I learned, that this is not true. He does still
exist.

But:
Since more than half a year he has a PEN FT from me, because the meter
needle jumped, when I touched the time dial. This camera he returned 2 times
with a broken mirror! May be he does not find any further mirror.

Since about 3 months he has a Zuiko 4/200 for cleaning because of dust
inside. The above mentioned list member told me, the lenses of the front
element went apart!?

About the (god bless only Vivitar) 2/28 I don't know anything.

Mr. Timmann does not react on any kind of question (answering machine, FAX,
E-mail).

What do you think about such service? Can anyone, who knows him, help me,
before I have to go to the lawyer?

Greetings from Cologne
Hans-Joachim Busch