Re: [OM] Olympus-Service in Germany + Frank Timmann

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus-Service in Germany + Frank Timmann
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 05:53:25 +0200
Hans-Joachim
(in the lovely city of Köln ;-))

I have used Colchester Cameras in Essex, England, a couple of times.
They are very conscientious and they are an official Olympus Service
Centre.  They carried out a service on my OM1N for about £80 2 years
ago, and they repaired my son's Trip 35 last month.

Their telephone number is +44 1206 790009.  Their address is:

2 Barrack
Colchester CO1 2LJ
Essex
UK

I know that the DM/£ exchange rate is not particularly good at
present (good for us though, long may it remain so), but you might
want to try them if you are having trouble finding a decent Service
Centre on the Continent.

Best Wishes

Chris

Dear list members,

does anybody know a service for OM and PEN F in Germany or around, where I
can get my stuff repaired, if OLYMPUS can't?