[OM] RE: [OM] RE: [OM] Re: Pictures (135/3.5) ¿ MC-SC ?

Subject: [OM] RE: [OM] RE: [OM] Re: Pictures (135/3.5) ¿ MC-SC ?
From: Riánsares Poyatos Hogueras <riansares.poyatos@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:46:50 +0200
Winsor, I guess the 135mm f 3.5 F.Zuiko and "Zuiko" are exactly the same
lens with different letters.

I have your idea when I have buy the later "Zuiko" NIB 384xxx.( An italian
man use to sell this lenses NIB on e*bay). I have try to get a MC version of
the lens, but it is only a change of name for the last production series of
this lens. Even, the colour reflections are the same and the test side by
side of my slides are exactly identical. Olympus have not done the same  as
with the 200 f 5, a lens which last series were MC.

It is a pity, because the lovers of the little 49 filter size lenses wish
(in vain) the 135 f 3.5 MC and the zoom 75-150  f 4 MC.

(But maybe I ´m wrong...) This is my hope.

Ángel Lobo.
CUENCA  ( Spain )

angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx