Re: Collectible OM-3 condition-> was [OM] OM-1(n): mechanical orelectro

Subject: Re: Collectible OM-3 condition-> was [OM] OM-1(n): mechanical orelectronic s...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 07:13:42 EDT
Why collect an OM-3 at all? Do you think it'll be "rare" in your lifetime? No
offense, but all you 'collectors' aren't gonna get rich doing this.
Especially buying examples off eBay. They're mostly, not in collectible
shape. Cameras were made to be USED, and the OM-3 is one fine tool. Not using
it is a shame, IMO.

George S.