[OM] OM-1N - K&S CLA and Morgan Sparks' leathers

Subject: [OM] OM-1N - K&S CLA and Morgan Sparks' leathers
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:08:09 -0700
I sent my OM-1N (chrome) body out for an incredibly overdue CLA. The CLA was
done by Ken Strauss, at K&S Camera in Fresno, thanks to a reference from
this list. Had the usual: CLA, new foams, convert battery. I also asked him
to install a set of Morgan's leathers, which I sent along. (Very
quick-and-dirty digital) Pics are here, of what I daresay is now one of the
more distinctive OM-1Ns in existence, if anyone wants a look:

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Photography/OMLeathers.htm

Here's the cool part: Shipped 6/4. Received by K&S 6/6. Back in my hands
today, 6/11!

Many thanks to Morgan and Ken!

---
Scott Gomez