Re: [OM] OM-1N - K&S CLA and Morgan Sparks' leathers

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1N - K&S CLA and Morgan Sparks' leathers
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:16:18 +1000
It's as good a nickname as some others :-)
Impossible in France though - too close to the national pastime.
Unlike English speaking countries where it's something nasty around dogs.
As to chic - computer engineeers in research labs in France probably wear
Mont Blanc or Waterman pen in their Gucci pocket protectors with a Zegna
check flannel shirt.
Take another look at the TOPE 1 - Bill Gates would look stylish in that
company.
Salut
AndrewF