Re: [OM] OM2n Meter Calibration Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2n Meter Calibration Question
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:40:41 -0400
This suggests that an exposure test to determine the correct ISO for each film
type is particulary important with the 2n. I've found that I need to rate Astia
100 at 160, for example. I keep the ratings for each camera and film type in
the film type holder on the back of each camera I use. I'm sure I'll have to
redo this for the cameras I have in to you when they return.

>>> omtech@xxxxxxxxx 15:43:22 06/06/2001 >>>
The auto meter indication in the finder is completely independent of the
actual exposure.  One can be completely off while the other is dead on.   If
manual meter is off, then auto needle is off same amount.  It does not carry
over to actual exposure, though actual exposure could be off more or in the
other direction.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000