Re: [OM] Recent experience in Sydney

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent experience in Sydney
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:14:42 +1000
At 08:30 AM Thursday 7/06/2001, you wrote:
Dr. O.C. wrote:
>...I used it more than a few times for
> portraits of my beautiful girlfriend. I had looked
> for one for some time
> second hand but was unsuccessful.

Girlfriend or the lens?  I never had too much success
with secondhand girlfriends either.

Lens... :)
At 30 years of age (thats my age) most girlfriends have been second hand. Just like lenses though you'd prefer the ones with low mileage (and in contrast to car boot space low baggage).

I'm lucky, my girlfriend is 21 and is brand new :-)

(Feminists please don't attempt to crucify me for this; I admit it isn't politically correct but I'm just trying to make the pendulum of political correctness swing in the direction of men again).

Cheers.