Re: [OM] Recent experience in Sydney

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent experience in Sydney
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 01:33:28 -0400
In my experience, mileage is not a predictor of quality in any way.  In
fact, like the most desirable lenses, a quality one often has seen
considerable mileage by a considerate, and quality-oriented individual.
Their breakdowns are completely unpredicatable however.  Furthermore, and
most significantly, girlfriends are NEVER equipt with a warranty of any
kind.

>> At 30 years of age (thats my age) most girlfriends have been second hand.
Just like lenses though you'd prefer the ones with low mileage (and in
contrast to car boot space low baggage).>>

Lama