Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 question
From: "Paul D. Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:02:33 -0500
There should be 2 protrusions on the grip end of the bracket:
1. a small one with a spring-loaded pin. This is the PC cord contact.
2. One that looks like a nail and its head that hasn't been driven all the way
down, although if it is screwed down tight, it may look like a nail head only.
This is concentric with the tightening knob fitted in a cavity in the bracket.

Turn the knob in the traditional loosening direction, clockwise if the "nail
head" is facing you. The "nail" should rise up from the bracket. Insert the
head into the wide spot in the slot on the inside of the grip (with the
smaller post in the slot, too), slide the bracket to the height you want,
then tighten the knob so it pulls down the "nail head" and grips the slot.

Paul