[OM] When that shift lens isn't enough...

Subject: [OM] When that shift lens isn't enough...
From: Eric Pederson <epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
> Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:42:44 -0700
> From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >http://www.horsemanusa.com/pd_frame032.html
> That is very cool.  No reason to buy a Canon camera to get a
> tilt/shift lens.  Let me see a $60 for adaptor, $500 for a short 80mm
> lens(I wonder whether it will focus on infinity) and how much is the
> bellows attachment?

The main unit costs $1552.50 at B&H. So about the same as a view camera
normally. Not for economy, but because you would be on location with a
35mm SLR or otherwise need to use that film.
I'm not seriously in the market (I use a 4x5 field camera already), but
was interested whether anyone has tried this.
It's also not obvious what the 35mm format equivalent focal length would be
with, e.g., an 80mm lf lens.

=====
Eric Pederson
epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (no "n" in "epederso")