[OM] For once in my life I might get a bargin...

Subject: [OM] For once in my life I might get a bargin...
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:43:16 +0100
Hi gang

Well, I (hopefully) take back everything I ever said about the Jessops chain
of Camera shops in UK..

Browsing their website 2nd-hand list I found a BounceGrip 2 in a shop the
other end of the Country ... how much?

20 UK Pounds (What's that, 30 USD?, 40 Canadian D?, don't know about other
currencies). Condition described as "2", which apparently means "good
condition complete with documents and stuff".

The same shop also had a T32 for £45 (60 USD, 90 Cn D) Same condition,
presumably someone sold them their complete kit.

They're shipping them to my local store ... I'm so excited, can hardly wait.

I'll let you know if I really do get a bargin...

btw, just so I know, should the TTL connector 4 come with it, or is this
something you'd normally expect to buy seperately?

See ya

Sam