Re: (Fwd) [OM] 35-80/2.8: Distortion at 35mm

Subject: Re: (Fwd) [OM] 35-80/2.8: Distortion at 35mm
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:29:06 EDT
I'm inclined to believe it's not really possible to absolutely eliminate it,
but if it were possible, what would be the cost? Look how far off they were
with the original Hubble Telescope. ( I know, that was an error but it makes
a nice point here). Imagine spending that much $$$ on a Zuiko and getting
THAT result!

Regards,
George S.