Re: [OM] Zuiko 300mm meets concrete :(

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 300mm meets concrete :(
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:25:54 -0400
As I recall, the 300 filter ring is part of the front group of elements
(which may not be available anymore) so take it slow when straightening  the
ring.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000