Re: [OM] AOL Newsreader font size

Subject: Re: [OM] AOL Newsreader font size
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 06:25:15 +0200
Clyde

Same for me...

Just a pet peeve. 900f the posts here look fine (1000n other
mail lists). It's primarily been the AOL users who "upgraded" to the
last version with the small fonts.

If you go to Settings, Styled Text, you can set what you want to send
in all situations.  I get Eudora (v5) to "ask each time" so that I
can choose to send styled text when I wish.

Looks fine now. Perhaps your last message had tiny font because you
replied to his. I find that when I reply to a post with small fonts,
mine come out that way too. So I start over from scratch and get a
normal font. Since I guess there's no easy answer, I'll just shut-up
now and keep deleting posts that are too much trouble to read.

Hope that this helps

Chris