Re: [OM] AOL Newsreader font size

Subject: Re: [OM] AOL Newsreader font size
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:25:30 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: <NSURIT@xxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 4:03 PM

> I sent a message out this morning in 12 pt type and it was easy for me to
> read when it came back to me, however all the sentences were broken up in
> unusual places which made it hard to read.  Bill Barber  (this is 10 pt
type)

I think the main thing would be if there was some way in the AOL software to
turn off HTML posts. I notice in your message there's a tag of <font
size="2"> which is what's making the size smaller (in some people's
readers), the default size in HTML is 3. If you could send it plain text,
then it would just display at whatever the person has set their font and
size to be.

---
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx