[OM] Fw: Tamron and Olympus equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] Fw: Tamron and Olympus equipment for sale
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:15:28 +0200
Hello everyone

Thought I'd pass on something that I found today in case someone here is
interested. It's a fellow
Swede, in fact our old friend and former(?) list member Ulf Westerberg, who is
selling off his
(last?) Oly equipment on his webpage. The most interest item should be his
Tamron 400/4 lens with
matched converters 1.4x and 2x including case, and Adaptall-2 for Olympus or
Nikon - all in C-
condition. Seem like a very nice lens set if you ask me, but unfortunately it's
way out of my
wallet. FWIW, the URL is
http://www.bolina.hsb.se/hsidor/ulf-westerberg/equip.htm

Regards,