Re: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool

Subject: Re: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:00:21 -0400
It's interesting that you were suckered by a seller with good feedback of
non-photo items. My worst experience was with a seller having good feedback
selling/buying guitar amps who then started selling photo equip. I now look
more carefully for this and other red flag patterns when checking FB ratings.
So, I'm afraid this is a live and learn experience.

I wanna go on
Like a blister in the sun
I wanna go on
Big Hands I know you're the one