RE: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool

Subject: RE: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 19:41:15 -0700
Some of us have no choice but to have a PO Box. There are places in the USA
with no local delivery. It is, however, why there's been legislation about
Private Mail Boxes, which are (although it's been delayed some) eventually
supposed to be listed as such--PMB--not as PO boxes as they were in the
past.

$225 isn't all that far out of line. I paid only $242 for mine... via Ebay,
no less.

---
Scott Gomez