Re: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool

Subject: Re: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:00:14 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/01 3:53:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:

>snip<
> some type of threat-
>  like a mass emailing to eBay; or threaten to email anyone who bids on his
>  auctions.
>snip<

I thought of doing something like this with another seller who was less than
honest with me, and then another list member.  Between some compensation and
a refund, and perhaps the dissing he got on this list, he seems to have
disappeared from *Bay.  But maybe he's just come up with a new seller name.

Hopefully, Geo W. will get a response and a positive outcome.  If not, he
certainly needs to inform *Bay of the jerk's behavior.  I feel *Bay needs to
crack down on those who are doing shady deals.  Heck, they made something on
the order of $26 million the last quarter of the year last year, and I'm sure
it will be much higher this year.  It's not as though they have to coddle
sellers OR buyers.

Rich