RE: [OM] Gear FS

Subject: RE: [OM] Gear FS
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:01:49 -0400
I have been extremely busy the past 2 months and see no end in sight. (:<)
(:>)

I was able to stop in at Columbus Camera last week and saw an F280 for sale,
but the case was cracked open.  Shouldn't be a big deal to fix, but it is
cracked.  However, I did tell John that the F280 is an unusual flash and
cannot be used in conjunction with the T32, and all that stuff. Bet it could
be purchased for less than $70.

A while back I mentioned that I had picked up some manuals in a store in
Cleveland and also some goodies there.  I receive some inquiries, but right
at that time I got toooo busy and haven't been able to answer, let alone
look at what I have right now.  To those I didn't answer, I apologize.

I will be able to get answers etc, after next week when our son graduates
from high school.  I have a major talks to give the 30th and 31st, then the
situation improves time-wise for me.

But, in the meantime, I thought I would mention that I plan to sell my
400/600 Novoflex Follow Focus set.  I simply don't have time to use it and
some issues have come up family-wise that are going to prevent my wife and I
from some activities we had been planning.  Bummer.

At any rate, I think it is best that I sell the system. It is one of the
units tested by Gary Reese (both the 400 and the 600).  It is the bayonet
version and is complete with the bellows, adjustable shoulder grip (some
aren't), a front grip for camera release and also has a cable as well as
electronic release (2.5mm for OM).  Condition is excellent ++.  I have
stored it in a Pelican case.  Has both OM and Nikon adapters.  I would
prefer to sell as a unit, unless someone reaaally wants the 600/8 first.

The 400 section bayonets off and the 600 fits on in place of  the 400 and
vice versa using the same focus mechanism.

Both the 400 and 600 have the original reversible hoods and caps.  Rear of
system also has cap.

Brian P. Huber