Re: [OM] Dehumidifiers

Subject: Re: [OM] Dehumidifiers
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:50:06 -0700 (PDT)
I use a silica gel dessicant I bought from Rue
(www.rue.com) for $5.95 made by Hydrosorbent Products:
http://www.dehumidify.com/ProdDisc.html
I have the 40 gram unit in a plastic storage container
about 18" x 12" x 6", and it keeps the box at about
35% RH.  I have a battery powered little RH meter in
it I bought from Edmund Scientific
(http://www.edmundscientific.com/Products/DisplayProduct.cfm?productid=1528)
The unit can be reactivated by heating in the oven
when the indicator turns pink.

=====