[OM] Dehumidifiers

Subject: [OM] Dehumidifiers
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:07:20 +0800
Cc: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi CH

Now that you mention your dry box (which i think you mean to say is a
dehumidifier), would you mind sharing ith me some information in the choice
of a good brand and model or capacity? What is the type you use and cost if
bought in Hong kong. I just might have my cousin get one for me in the
future.

What shop sells these appliance?

Regards

Titoy